The Central School students are provided with almost all the required goods. Based on the Operational Guidelines for Central School, 2016, some goods are issued to children once in five years, once in two years, and some goods annually. Besides the school has to keep on procuring and receiving goods, it has to again retain some of the goods issued to children as school property. Administering all of these goods is indeed a huge responsibility. Therefore, the school shall have a policy and guidelines for managing and administering school and student property.
The following members constitute the Management Committee for (School Property for Boarders and Student Property for all students):
|Sl. No.||Who?||As what?||Term||Remarks|
|1||Non-Academic Head||Chairperson||Permanent||By default|
|2||ADM Assistant||Dy. Chairperson||Permanent||By default|
|3||Store Assistant||Dealing Person||Permanent||By default|
|6||Librarian Assistant||Member||Permanent||By Default|
|7||Lab. Assistant||Member||Permanent||By default|
|8||IT Assistant||Member||Permanent||By default|
Roles and Responsibilities for Management Committee for (School Property for Boarders and Student Property for all students):
- Develop policy and guidelines ensuring our children take utmost care of the goods issued to them.
- Review and update policy and guidelines as and when necessary.
- Ensure that every child gets his / her goods as per the entitlements.
- Maintain authentic Goods Receive and Issue Register.
- The goods must be issued to children immediately after the received goods have been verified and accepted by the concerned committee.
- The issued goods lost or damaged by the students must be recovered from the concerned students.
- Ensure that there are no wastages.
- Ensure that the goods are not misused.
- Ensure that our children make judicious use of the issued goods.
- Ensure that the received goods are well arranged and kept secured in a proper place.
- Constantly monitor children on using issued goods.
- Submit realistic requisition of the children’s goods to the school office by keeping a flawless record of the goods issued to children (once in five years, once in two years, and annually).