The Operational Guidelines for Central School, 2016, guides the autonomous schools to publish annual school report. Therefore, the school shall institute Review and Reporting Committee to review and assess the performance of the school to ensure to publish the Annual School Report.
The following members constitute the Review and Reporting Committee:
|Sl. No.||Who?||As what?||Term||Remarks|
|1||Head, School Research Unit||Chairperson||Permanent||By default|
|2||A member of the Research Unit||Dealing Person||Chief Editor|
|3||Teacher||Member||Compile and write a report|
|4||Teacher||Member||Compile and write a report|
|5||Teacher||Member||Compile and write a report|
|5||IT / Teacher||Member||Layout & Designer|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Review and Reporting Committee:
The committee is responsible for
- Publication of Annual School Magazine.
- Any kinds of Research and Publications.
- Editing and Proof Reading of any Writings and Publications made by the school.
- Publication of School Performance Report as mandated by Operational Guidelines for Central School, 2016.
- Amongst many, the following documentation must be reported well in the School Performance Report:
- Brief School Profile.
- School Statistics.
- Incidents and accidents.
- Total Budget Received.
- Budget Utilization Plan.
- Academic and Co-Curricular Activities conducted.
- Procurement of School and Students Goods.
- School Constructions.
- VVIP Visits.
- School Functions and Celebrations.
- And any other important issues.