The school shall institute a Reward and Recognition Committee to recognize dedicated and committed individuals for contributing to the overall growth of the school system. The school shall also develop a Reward and Recognition Policy in line with the Operational Guidelines for Central School, 2016.
The following members constitute the Reward and Recognition Committee:
|Sl. No.||Who?||As what?||Term||Remarks|
|1||Academic Head||Chairperson||Permanent||By default|
|2||Staff Secretary||Dealing Person||Permanent||By default|
|3||Discipline Management Coordinator||Member||Permanent||By default|
|Democracy Club Coordinator||Member||Permanent||By default|
|4||Chief Club Coordinator||Member||Permanent||By default|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Reward and Recognition Committee:
- Develop Reward and Recognition Policy in line with the Operational Guidelines for Central School, 2016.
- Review and update policy and its guidelines.
- Ensure to work out an expenditure statement for the award.
- Ensure to do the shopping for the award functions.
- Ensure that the Award function is carried out eloquently.
- Prepare nomination criteria for all categories of awards.
- Work out for Award Ceremony for (Outgoing Cl. X Children)
- Prepare for Ceremony for Students Leaders
- Organize “Thank you” (Kadrinche Program)
- to recognize the superannuating / transfer of Principals/teachers/staff to acknowledge for their dedicated services.
- to honor those individuals in school for any outstanding contribution that has fetched honor and fame to the school.